Unistage are renowned in the staging industry for manufacturing good quality products. With over 10 years of experience, we have built up quite a reputation. We’re considered one of the industry leaders and trusted by businesses globally to provide simple and safe staging that has a number of benefits over our competitors.
While our prices may be slightly higher than other staging manufacturers, a Unistage solution is worth every penny. From initial enquiry right through to the use of your staging – we’re with you all of the way…
1) Unlike some other staging products, ours do not come in one piece. They’re flexible, easy to transport and easy to store. When you buy staging from Unistage, you don’t just end up with one solution. The flexibility of the design means you can create different sized staging to suit your needs. Our staging can take you from assemblies to school plays and from in-store product displays to in-store fashion catwalk shows with just one purchase!
2) We’re with you all the way, providing exceptional customer service from your first enquiry. Once you order your stage, you’re not left to set it up on your own. We offer full product training with easy-to-assemble staging solutions. You’ll be given all the tools and knowledge you need to assemble the stage safely and quickly yourself every single time.
3) We’re so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 10-year warranty with each stage that is purchased from Unistage. The wood and metal frames used in the staging designs are strong, resilient and safe. What’s more, the framing has been engineered to allow the stage flooring to sit recessed into the frame rather than just on top of it – which ensures our staging is sound absorbent, eliminating all unnecessary noise.
4) We offer a wide range of extras designed to complement our staging – giving you the full package! Guardrails, chair stops, access ramps, drapes and valances are just a few of the extras we offer. Together with our stages, these extras can make your project a reality. Some of these additional products are designed to enhance safety, when required, and others dress your stage – helping to give that professional finish.
5) We’re trusted by some of the UK’s biggest brands. Sainsbury’s, B&Q, Epic TV Studios and Manchester United Football Club are just some of the fantastic business that have invested in our staging. These brands have chosen Unistage because of our stand out service, bespoke solutions and easy-to-use fuss-free staging products.
6) You can’t get products like ours anywhere else. Unistage products are 100% unique. No other company specialising in staging will be able to reproduce our products. This is because our unique modular designs – which feature all the benefits as described above – are protected with a British patent.
To find out more about staging solutions from Unistage contact our helpful customer care team on 01254 680575. They’ll be able to talk you through our product range and offer you a no-obligation quote on a solution that fits your needs.
Download a copy of free our most recent brochure for more information on our products and services. You will be able to browse stage options and accessories.