This past week, Unistage and our Sales Manager Suzie Hamilton attended the ASCL and NAHT Inspiring Leadership conference in Birmingham and took along a showpiece modular stage system to boot!
The three-day conference, which combined masterclasses with speeches from thought leaders across the country specifically within the education sector.
Industry leaders and thought-provokers had the opportunity across all three days to browse the Unistage stage system in during three dedicated exhibition sessions.
The exhibition featured our bespoke cut corner stage with half block raisers to create layers and steps, along with one of our featured podiums.
We were also proud to present the benefits of a Unistage stage system across dynamic banners. Such benefits include:
- Being easy to store on stackable frames with wheels – making them equally easy to transport.
- Quick and painless assembly. With the one fitting, you can join blocks at the hip, making groups of two, three of a square of four.
- Limitless uses for a modular stage. Whether it’s a traditional stage, tiered seating for an audience or a small platform to feature as a ‘show and tell’ area in your classrooms, we can do it all and design it all as needed from the ground up.
- Quality and pristine design meaning that pressure on the stage is a quiet and peaceful experience, as opposed to a loud, clanky stage.
- Lightweight materials, meaning that frames and blocks are easy to move and can even be carried safely by the kids.
“We’ve had an amazing couple of days at the conference,” a somewhat flustered Suzie told us at the end of a busy day’s networking, “it’s been an excellent chance for us to liase with some of the education industry’s finest minds and to give teachers a chance to experience the value of our stages.”
Indeed we were proud to share the space with some highly esteemed minds!
Leading speakers at the event included former Conservative MP William Hague, Pearson’s Chief Education Advisor Sir Michael Barber, renowned photographer and filmmaker David Breashears and CEO of the Education Development Trust Steve Munby.
This year’s speakers join a thought-provoking and artistically profound roster of previous speakers that have attended the conference over the years, including Benjamin Zander, conductor of the world renowned Boston Philharmonic Orchestra and Alain de Botton, the esteemed philosopher and TV personality of Philosophy: A Guide To Happiness fame.
The combination of networking amongst industry professionals and promoting the benefits of our stages with the inspiration, knowledge and wisdom offered by the conference’s keynote speakers meant the event was a highly fruitful venture indeed.
If you would like more information or an absolutely free demonstration of how our stages work live and in living colour at your school or conference centre, you can submit your details here and we’ll be back to you in swift and short order.
Otherwise, why not take a quick browse of our range of modular stages, platforms and podiums here.