Unistage has developed a range of unique modular tiering that is ideal for standing performers such as choirs, or for seated audiences.
Manufactured from hard-wearing but lightweight steel and birch ply, the UniTIER range locks securely together for a safe, stable, non-slip performance or seating area.
Our Tier500 model is perfectly suited for standing performance or terraced standing for your audience.
It comes in standard heights of 180mm, 360mm, 540mm and 720mm, plus stacker frames.
The roomier Tier900 model measures 750 x 900mm and is available in heights of 180mm, 360mm, 540mm and 720mm, making it the perfect choice when the performers or audience need to be seated.
A range of fascia, risers and valances can be attached to frames to cover the steel frames and give the appearance of a single unit, while chair stop rails and stop plates are available to ensure safety when positioning chairs on tiered staging.
Why Choose UniStage Tiered Staging?
- Available as tiering for standing performers or seated audiences
- Comes with standard heights of 180mm, 360mm, 540mm and 720mm
- Includes sturdy square base frames and 180mm stacker frames
- Can be used with our steps or easy access ramps
- Covered by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available as standard Birchply decks, stained, carpeted or duo-decks
- Sound absorbent system eliminates all unnecessary noise
- Stores neatly on a portable storage shuttle
Schools & Colleges
Churches & Halls
Hotels & Pubs
Nurseries & Pre-Schools
UniTIER 500A Example:
Capacity: 56 people
UniTIER 500B Example:
Capacity: 70 people
UniTIER 500C Example:
Capacity: 130 people
UniTIER 900A Example:
Capacity: 66 Chairs
UniTIER 900B Example:
Capacity: 78 Chairs
Interested in our Tiered Staging?
If you’re interested in finding out more about our tiered staging, our helpful customer care team is on hand to advise and answer your questions. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quotation on a UniStage solution to suit your needs.