Our multi-level staging is ideal for choirs and orchestras but can also be used as a flat stage too, making them a flexible and cost-effective choice for any venue.
No tools or extra parts are needed, and our stacker frames fit into standard frames, enabling you to build a stage of three or more varying heights with minimal fuss.
The stage is modular and can be configured to a range of different layouts and heights to suit every occasion. This can include an elevated area for narration or solo performance.
Why Choose UniStage Multi-Level Staging?
- Can be used as flat or multi-level staging
- Comes with standard heights of 180mm, 360mm and 540mm
- Includes sturdy square base frames and 180mm stacker frames
- Can be used with our steps or easy access ramps
- Covered by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available as standard birch ply decks, stained, carpeted or duo-decks
- Sound absorbent system eliminates all unnecessary noise
- Stores neatly on a portable storage shuttle
Schools & Colleges
Churches & Halls
Hotels & Pubs
Nurseries & Pre-Schools
Set 16 Example:
360mm High Code: 16ML360
540mm High Code: 16ML540
Set 20 Example:
360mm High Code: 20ML360
540mm High Code: 20ML540
Set 24 Example:
360mm High Code: 24ML360
540mm High Code: 24ML540
Set 32 Example:
360mm High Code: 32ML360
540mm High Code: 32ML540
Set 48 Example:
360mm High Code: 48ML360
540mm High Code: 48ML540
Interested in our Multi-Level Staging?
If you’re interested in finding out more about our modular multi-level staging, our helpful customer care team is on hand to advise and answer your questions. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quotation on a UniStage solution to suit your needs.