Build Confidence with a Classroom Stage
UniStage Show and Tell Classroom Stages are a NEW and EXCITING modular stage designed especially for the Early Years/Primary School classrooms.
In its simplest form, it consists of just four frames and four stage tops. It fits into an angle of 90 degrees and the sides measure a distance of 1.5 metres each.
The smooth curved front of the stage gives an EASY welcoming onto the platform giving NO TRIP HAZARDS.
Classroom stages are available to purchase in 90 degree segments, i.e. a quarter of a circle. Additional Show & Tell Classroom stages can also be purchased and used together to form a semi-circle, three quarter circle or full circle stage.
A UniStage Show & Tell Classroom Stage is perfect for building confidence with your Pupils, in preparation for speaking and/or performances on your bigger stages
1) Show and Tell Pelmet – Easy fix Pelmet. Simply drops into the scenery panels and can be used to create a front of house curtain, or can be fixed with simple low voltage LED.
2) Rear Scenery Panels – Metal frames which fit nicely behind the stage to create a quick and easy changeable backdrop.
3) Unidecks – Easy fit stage decks. Finished with a clear non-slip Lacquer or can be finished with carpet. Choice of colours.
4) Fascia Panels – Fascias are used to finish off the front and sides of a stage. Fascias are manufactured from high quality plywood and are simple to attach to your frames.
5) Frames – Base frames easily link together and are compatible with all other Unistage base frames.
Combine More Than One Stage – A single Classroom Show & Tell Stage as standard is a Quadrant shape. If you need a Semi-Circle, or Full Circle, simply add more Show & Tell Stages to suit.
What The Teachers Say
Unistage have created an AMAZING NEW resource for the classroom that provides children with a range of NEW and EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES. The stage works in a number of ways and is designed to fit the area that you have available. In terms of teaching, it offers the chance to DEVELOP the children’s CONFIDENCE in a FUN and STIMULATING way. As a teacher, it has brought AREAS OF LEARNING to life and has offered the opportunity for children to step outside their COMFORT ZONE into a place of new found CONFIDENCE. My class would no longer want to be without it, it is now part of the way we work!
Lyndhurst Primary School Oldham
From show and tell to performing stories, the children have thoroughly enjoyed taking CENTRE STAGE as part of their learning. The SIMPLE and STRAIGHT FORWARD setup of the stage enables VERSATILITY in any classroom layout. Incorporating this as part of our reading area has also encouraged children to RELAX and ENJOY reading. The staging has many other possible usages which we look forward to exploring. Taking to the stage as part of our teaching and learning has helped ENHANCE the SPEAKING AND LISTENING SKILLS of our children. The enjoyment they receive in addressing their audience from presenting their plays has been IMPRESSIVE.
William Shrewsbury Primary School
£495.00 (Save £100.00)
Offer ends soon